Home > Hardware > CAN-Gateways >
Item #: C.2069.04
Availability: Call For Pricing - (413) 772-3170
Usually ships In 2 Weeks
2x CAN (Layer 2, CANopen®, J1939 or ARINC 825)
Two High-Speed CAN Interfaces for USB
- CAN interfaces according to ISO 11898-2 with electrical isolation
- Powered by esd Advanced CAN Core (esdACC) implemented in an FPGA
- Capable of 100% CAN bus load
Robust and Easy to Handle
- Power supply by USB
- Aluminium case
- Incl. USB cable
Advanced Diagnostics and Timestamping
- Enhanced diagnostic features
- CAN Error Injection capabilities
- High resolution hardware timestamping
- CAN interfaces share common time base
Drivers are available for several operating systems (see tables Software Support). Please contact our Sales Team for detailed information about the driver availability for your operating system or if you need drivers for other operating systems.
CAN driver availability for all esd CAN interfaces is listed here.
Attached to USB via FIFO's and driven by esd Advanced CAN Core (esdACC), the CAN-USB/400 is designed for minimum latency CAN communication via USB.
A feature pretty unique on standard CAN interfaces. Error Injection provides means to simulate error conditions on CAN bus. Bit patterns can be injected into any living CAN bus. Several trigger conditions and modes are provided.
Operating system independent CAN layer 2 API (NTCAN)
- Driver Support for Windows
- Multiple Higher Level Protocols available for Windows
- CANopen Master- and Slave-Stack
- Drivers and software support for other operating systems are available on request.