Home > Hardware > CAN-Gateways >
Item #: C.2921.02
Availability: Call For Pricing - (413) 772-3170
Usually ships In 2 Weeks
Profinet IO to CANopen Gateway
The CANopen-PN gateway connects a CANopen network (According to CiA 301) to devices utilizing Profinet (e.g. a Siemens SIMATIC-S7). The device supports maximum of 127 CANopen nodes, and it is configured by means of the Profinet I/O GSDML-Composer configuration tool.
The CAN software tools provided by esd electronics (such as CANreal, CANplot, CANrepro, CANscript, and COBview) can be used for additional CAN diagnostics purposes.
Connection of CANopen Devices and Networks to PROFINET IO
- PROFINET IO device (1440 bytes input and 1440 bytes output)
- CANopen manager
CANopen Gateway Easily Extendable via InRailBus
- In accordance with PROFIBUS International Document TC2-09-0002 and CANopen standard CiA 309-4
- Cable-free connection of esd CAN-CBX-I/O modules to the gateway
- InRailBus for CAN connection and power feed
Software Tools Inclusive
- PROFINET IO configuration tool GSDML-Composer
- Additional software tools for esd CAN boards (e.g. CANreal)
Linking CANopen Devices and Networks to PROFINET IO PROFINET IO device (1440 bytes input and 1440 bytes output) CANopen manager CANopen Gateway easily extendable via InRailBus In accordance with PROFIBUS International Document TC2-09-0002 and CiA® CANopen spec. CiA 309-4 Cable-free connection of esd CAN-CBXI/O modules to the gateway InRailBus for CAN connection and power feed
PROFINET IO configuration tool GSDML-Composer Additional software tools for esd CAN boards (e.g. CANreal)
Download the CANopen to Profinet Gateway Data Sheet.